RTO Registration - Coaches and Managers
Thank you for volunteering as and RTO this season, this is a community club and without your help we wouldn't be able to support all our current players.
This season all RTOs (Coaches and Managers) are required to register with the FFA and get a working with Children Check (WWCC) this s compulsory for all RTOS working with players under the age of 18.
There are 3 steps to your registration.
2) To apply for a Working With Children Check
Please go to the Service NSW by clicking on the link provided, all volunteers working with player under the age of 18 must have an active WWCC.
1 ) Register with the FFA
To register as an RTO (Coach or Manager) the registration process is similar to that of a new player except that this is free of charge.
- Click on the registration button
- Select the appropriate statement
- Proceed to register and obtain your FFA No
- Follow the instructions emailed to you.
- Update your profile
- and select the correct role "Coach"
- Acknowledge the agreements.
3) Register your WWCC
Enter you details on the form below or click on the appropiate link https://forms.gle/d2joT9dJzh4MF6Le6