Updated: Feb 8
REGISTER NOW TO PLAY FOR CONNELLS POINT ROVERS FOOTBALL CLUB (CPRFC)
As a CPRFC member you have access to:
· FREE high-quality professional coaching - all under 6 to under 9 players have access to FREE high-quality professional coaching on Monday and Tuesday nights, powered by Playfutbol Academy
· Discounted CPRFC Rover Academy Friday Night Clinics - enhance your skills at the CPRFC Rover Academy Friday Night. Clinics powered by Playfutbol Academy at a discounted cost.
· Discounted GK01 Goalkeeping clinics - take your goalkeeping to the next level at the GK01 Goalkeeping clinics held at Poulton Park, developed by Lakis Notaras (Head Goalkeeping Coach, St. George City)
· Discounted Parents/Carers Fitness Sessions - discounted fees for parents / carers to work out and get fit while their children train - run by Totum Health.
· CPRFC supports player injury prevention - CPRFC is working on developing partnerships within the community (with a local physiotherapy practice and a strength & conditioning company), who will provide initial consultations, heavily subsidised by CPRFC, to assess any potential risk of injury from either perspective. Ongoing personal plans will then be developed.
So, don’t miss out on being part of the CPRFC family